HTML5 Test: 60/555
CSS3 Test: 33%
Acid 3 Test:
The browser itself is quite hidden away. Need to go to Internet Browser > Search. First screen: search using Google, Youtube or Twitter. Press start to type URL.
Hovering over an input field changes the cursor to a pencil.
Browser Size reported as 1094 x 928. Screen Resolution reported as 1920 x 1080.
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Web Browser||Safari -- Actually NetFront|
|Browser Size||1094 x 928|
Other input devices
- Sixaxis Wireless Controller, official gamepad between 2006 and 2008.
- PlayStation Eye, digital camera used for sound and gesture recognition.
- Wireless Keypad, attaches to the top of the controller.
- Playstation Move, motion-sensing game controller.
This is just what the browser reported back to me. I need to verify these.
- Cookies Enabled
- Canvas support
- Fully supported input types: search, tel, checkbox
- No drag + drop or spellcheck
- No session history
- No microdata
- No web app support
- No security
- Supports runtime scrip error reporting and base64 encoding and decoding
- No geolocation or device orientation
- No 3D context
- No websocket support
- No file API support
- Supports session storage, but not local storage
- No webcam access
- No web notifications
- Supports text selection and scroll into view